AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Search for it first!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

valleroy86

If you have a question, or possibly even a game suggestion. Search for it first. If you don't know how, look up at the top of your screen by profile, the work to the left "search" click that.

Alot of threads I'm seeing are very repetative, along with usually Thor or Yoda (Thanks) searching it for you and posting all the other threads about the issue you are posting about.
So what are Action Points for? Wink
valleroy86 Wrote:If you have a question, or possibly even a game suggestion. Search for it first. If you don't know how, look up at the top of your screen by profile, the work to the left "search" click that.

Alot of threads I'm seeing are very repetative, along with usually Thor or Yoda (Thanks) searching it for you and posting all the other threads about the issue you are posting about.

*This has already been posted before, please perform a search before posting*
What would be nice is, if people deleted their completed trade moderator posts. I hate to constantly have to filter through the first page of "looking to sell/buy/trade___".

I don't really look further than the first page of results; I believe there is a statistic backing this up. Of course, if you find what you need in the first 20 links, you don't have to look at the next page.
SimonAnything Wrote:What would be nice is, if people deleted their completed trade moderator posts. I hate to constantly have to filter through the first page of "looking to sell/buy/trade___".

I don't really look further than the first page of results; I believe there is a statistic backing this up. Of course, if you find what you need in the first 20 links, you don't have to look at the next page.

They can't delete their own posts. But they CAN follow the forum rules listed in the announcement in the trade forum. Particularly #5.

Thor

McCule Wrote:So what are Action Points for? Wink
http://www.awakenedlands.com/helptutorial.php
lol

valleroy86

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
valleroy86 Wrote:If you have a question, or possibly even a game suggestion. Search for it first. If you don't know how, look up at the top of your screen by profile, the work to the left "search" click that.

*This has already been posted before, please perform a search before posting*

Well obviously it needs to be brought up again. And there goes Thor again, your definitly the search masta.
zenith Wrote:
SimonAnything Wrote:What would be nice is, if people deleted their completed trade moderator posts. I hate to constantly have to filter through the first page of "looking to sell/buy/trade___".

They can't delete their own posts. But they CAN follow the forum rules listed in the announcement in the trade forum. Particularly #5.

Really? I just clicked into the trade moderator [and into my post] and in the upper right hand corner, I had three options: quote, edit, X. If it's an error, let me keep it. (=

Biggrin

Can someone confirm this also? Just so people don't think I am crazy.

Posted: 21 Sep 2007 15:35 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

valleroy86

{7}-Laws QQBig2 what are you confused about, and what are you asking?

mudpies

{7}-Laws, you can delete your post as long as nobody has posted a reply.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's