AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: anyone know what happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
to ClosedCasket's Zombie Axe?

I kinda miss that turd.
Mac bought it last I heard, then loaned it to Fatality, then he got banned and it is lost.
(2011.Mar.04 08:25 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Mac bought it last I heard, then loaned it to Fatality, then he got banned and it is lost.

What he said.
No wonder your such a crab sometimes. What a shame.
(2011.Mar.04 08:35 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.04 08:25 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Mac bought it last I heard, then loaned it to Fatality, then he got banned and it is lost.

What he said.

Zen won't fix?
If he has logs saying it was an official loan/borrowing of the item/cash, it shouldn't be a problem.

Who is\was Fatality???

He doesn't have it equipped, he's easy xp Wink
(2011.Mar.04 12:45 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

Who is\was Fatality???

Jaysin

it was destroyed and its worth paid out to the ppl he owe big ass creds to. or at least thats how i understand it....

batman, im suprised u forgot him already

wats funny is, when i have a question like that, i ask zen.

instead of theories, i get answers.
Do you people think I'm stupid enough to loan something to Jaysin without making him pay a deposit..??
One off the first things Wraith ever told me when i started playing was "never lend anything to Jaysin" wise words indeed.
Jaysin hit his first 1k crit with that axe and became obsessed with it, he offered me over 7mill to buy it, which i refused as it was a great hideout weapon. I wanted to keep it "in gang" so Jaysin joined SOL and i made him pay a large deposit to borrow it.

I offered to give the deposit to Zen so she could pay the people Jaysin was due cash to but she accused me off trying to help him !!! Which i found weird as i was trying to help the people he had ripped off. I'm not sure if Micks theory about it being destroyed is true or not. All i can say is I've asked Zen about it a few times and never got a response.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's