AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: UNIQUIPED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
feel free to hit me online (leave) for exp im gyming for the upgraid
proper grammar and spell check son. plus you arent worth more that 225 xp, even to batvag.
i got 407 of him one time exp ...........
Bat fag bites off so Wink and just take the free exp
(2011.Mar.02 06:42 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Bat fag bites off so Wink and just take the free exp

you should tell him just to nibble a bit
(2011.Mar.07 06:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.02 06:42 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Bat fag bites off so Wink and just take the free exp

He's right you know. You need to instruct him to shield his teeth this will greatly improve your experience and lowers the risk of any trips to the hospital.
(2011.Mar.07 07:49 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

He's right you know. You need to instruct him to shield his teeth this will greatly improve your experience and lowers the risk of any trips to the hospital.

exactly. i had some chick (my dog) when i was in high school (last week) that never shielded her (his) teeth. i've never bled (loved it) so much in my life.
Good times XD
(2011.Mar.07 08:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

exactly. i had some chick (my dog) when i was in high school (last week) that never shielded her (his) teeth. i've never bled (loved it) so much in my life.

cheetah'd?
(2011.Mar.07 08:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

Bring him/her to AC?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's