AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: First to 100 Str
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When do you all think Asgardthor, Zeon, or Spacebird will get this. Pun got his tags over a year ago and in that time nobody got to 100 str!!

June 3, 2009 First to a Natural 100 in Accuracy
January 26, 2010 First to a Natural 100 in Dexterity

Or do you all think it has already been done but Zen hasn't gotten to the tags?
(2011.Feb.28 06:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]When do you all think Asgardthor, Zeon, or Spacebird will get this. Pun got his tags over a year ago and in that time nobody got to 100 str!!

Zen doesn't seem to do tags anymore.
Not lately but I don't know if it is because she is too busy or what. Heard she had been fighting off hackers for a while (before the hack even). I think they are necessary for the game. Add spice, pride and fun to everything.

While my tags don't really mean anything, but that I got lucky twice, I still like that I have them.
(2011.Feb.28 07:17 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Not lately but I don't know if it is because she is too busy or what. Heard she had been fighting off hackers for a while (before the hack even). I think they are necessary for the game. Add spice, pride and fun to everything.

While my tags don't really mean anything, but that I got lucky twice, I still like that I have them.

yeah i would like mine from the halloween contest a few months back. the one i have now is lonely.
been there for a while now.

you're counting borgs, right?

asgard won a long time ago...
(2011.Feb.28 06:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]When do you all think Asgardthor, Zeon, or Spacebird will get this. Pun got his tags over a year ago and in that time nobody got to 100 str!!

don't think so.
Who gives a fuck..........
(2011.Feb.28 09:05 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]

don't think so.

i know what natural means, youtube. stick your bold letters up your cock-traveled ass.
edit: no offense.
Cock-traveled ass...That made me burst out laughing.
first to natural 100 res is the real challenge
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's