AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Time for more items?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who else thinks its time Zen added a few more items added to the game. Personally i would like to see some helmets with level requirements, with more stat modifiers. Stronger + lighter belts, maybe with a - stat modifier. And a few more weapons in the 18-22 end area.
obviously
why? so people can bitch and complain about them till they are homogenised again?
I would like to see more temp items like the Sym-Paks with random times given for bonuses. Things like faster EP/AP refresh, cheaper attacks, crime costs reduced.

Other paks could give random +/- stat bonuses(work/battle) for a random time with stats stacking.

Unlike new weapons, these items would acually change things up a bit around here. All paks could have a reverse affect to them depending on the pak used.
(2011.Feb.22 11:12 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]why? so people can bitch and complain about them till they are homogenised again?

he said homo.
(2011.Feb.22 11:20 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see more temp items like the Sym-Paks with random times given for bonuses. Things like faster EP/AP refresh, cheaper attacks, crime costs reduced.

Other paks could give random +/- stat bonuses(work/battle) for a random time with stats stacking.

Unlike new weapons, these items would acually change things up a bit around here. All paks could have a reverse affect to them depending on the pak used.

shut the fuck up man. you need to stop posting. you don't own these forums cunt!! let someone else talk for once.
instead of new items i want new ideas implemented.
(2011.Feb.22 11:20 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see more temp items like the Sym-Paks with random times given for bonuses. Things like faster EP/AP refresh, cheaper attacks, crime costs reduced.

in theory this is a good idea. but when something like that is added, AL looks into it too much and ends up never using them because they dont think its worth it.

items with end below 20 are needed. not many people can afford to donate $1000's to get the endurance needed for some of the weapons. If there are smaller endurance increments then the goals seem easier to achieve. which would also bring in more money to the game
I was thinking along the lines of these items being action drops as well as a store item. Any action using EP/AP has a chance at a drop. Anything free is worth it imo...Smile
(2011.Feb.23 12:15 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]

in theory this is a good idea. but when something like that is added, AL looks into it too much and ends up never using them because they dont think its worth it.

items with end below 20 are needed. not many people can afford to donate $1000's to get the endurance needed for some of the weapons. If there are smaller endurance increments then the goals seem easier to achieve. which would also bring in more money to the game

i disagree, people who complain about 20 endurance weapons are just lazy and want something for nothing... over my 1000+ days ive donated very little and probably havent in almost 2 years and i've made 20 endurance...

there is enough middle tier gear to get by with...i don't have a problem with bender's idea really, but more weapons isnt the answer

what brings more money is a bigger player base, this one is shrinking... content might bring new players, might help keep around old players and it might make some of us current players donate something...

there has been quite a few good ideas come through the forums, and im sure zen might have some of her own(if and what they are only she knows)...

just my opinion....
no id wait till fall at least. but u gotta think of the noobs, these tards have item overload. i bet this shits confusing and distracting. not to mention money spent on tweener weapons would be better put towards the endurance for the weapon in the next tier.

love the item idea bout temp status effects on ep/ap costsn watever else. real original
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's