AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: confused ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Round 26
LostMyWeapon hits HUNT3R for 0 damage. HUNT3R resists -1 for a total of 0 damage.
his name speaks for itself
i mean he hits me for nothing and i resist -1
The way this game works could have been worse, LostMyWeapon hits HUNT3R for 0 damage. HUNT3R resists -1 for a total of 1 damage
Another glitch... Why don't you go cry in the corner like tommithetacco would expect you to.
(2011.Feb.21 06:00 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]Another glitch... Why don't you go cry in the corner like tommithetacco would expect you to.

there's always going to be glitches. are you trying to say that you sent zenith a mail about a glitch and she ignored it? if so, then come out and say it. if not, what are you trying to say cause she's always looked into any game malfunctions in a prompt manner whenever i've mailed her about one.
Who said anything about zen here? Not me.
what was the driving force behind your thread? and then this one that makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. i just don't understand what you guys are trying to say, is all. if i were to post a thread every time my energy showed over the max, yet went back to normal after i clicked once, it wouldn't really accomplish anything, would it? that's happened a few times. doesn't change shit though cause it's back to normal when i move one screen. just like hunters -1 resist doesn't mean shit.
There was no force behind my thread, I was simply interested to know if anybody came across glitches as often as me and what glitches some may have come across.

is this acceptable or am I stepping out of line for asking questions?
you seem say this as if it is a game inhibiting occurrence. tis all. clearly i have trouble reading what you type.

i think it's pretty safe to say that you run across more glitches than anyone Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's