AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Game glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There have been quite a few i have come across whilst playing AL such as the extra round fire-off causing stalemates in combat. Hit points being reduced to a minus figure after combat. Connection problems causing an action of a character to be lost or faulted.
Yesterday and today I have noticed a couple more.

I've just don't my usual round of crimes and earned around 3k, took a trip to the bank to deposit and find out my cash has disappeared.
Clicking "delete selected" in mailboxes doesn't always delete the selected.

Has anybody else come across any glitches??
Quite often they are ignored but imo they shouldn't be. Zen really needs to know about these so they can be fixed.
Quite often? Probably means 'MY MONEY'S GONE 'CAUSE I SPENT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, ME BLAME ZENITH, ROAR FOR MY MONEY,' and dude can't own up to being retarded.

She's pretty good on getting to glitches, especially when something's said. Don't see either of those two glitches you've mentioned, the - health and extra round, anymore. Never experienced the loss of character, either. To me, it seems like you're crying about something easily made back by level 20's.
havent had any glitches myself
Never experienced those. The ones I have Zenith has dealt with in a timely manner. If it wasn't fixed odds are it's a rare occurrence. Also could be operator malfunction or your using a browser that isn't common.
I've come across 1 minor glitch since I started playing. I was traveling and got the "reputation discount", only instead of numbers I got weird characters. I mailed zen a screenshot and she took care of it.
Thanks for your worthless reply tommi but ever noticed that YOU are the cock that's always in the forums crying? You need to get a life, dick-weed! Now fuck off of you've got nothing good to say.

About the glitches...

I'm merely saying if you see a glitch, would be good to let someone know, or post it here. The glitches I've spoke about above DID happen even if people think I've posted this thread because I imagined them...

Maybe we could have a link somewhere to see all the glitches that have been "fixed" so that people know what the problem was and when/how it was fixed.
10.November.4 -- Fixed issue where players who participated in the 2010 but no the 2009 Halloween contest did not see the Halloween link on the inventory page. Added more tracking to the referral system so people who click your referral link, leave the site, then come back, will still have the correct referral ID entered into the system.

10.October.2 -- Fixed issue where forum accounts could not be activated from the in-game preferences page. Fixed bug registration bug. Fixed issues with forum not pulling the correct game data. All fixes due to server update.

10.October.1 -- Finished upgrading some server software and corrected a couple of bugs from the switch (energy/ap not refreshing). Fixed issue with gang fight logs not showing correctly or not at all. Fixed timezone issue with forum. Fixed other minor display bugs. Fixed donation issue where Paypal could not communicate with our server for automatic processing for certain donation. Fixed registration bug where players could not enter in certain characters for emails. Fixed mobile phone detection bug. All bug fixes pertained to the server software update.

You mean like that^^?? Its called the newspaper.
(2011.Feb.20 07:52 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]10.November.4 -- Fixed issue where players who participated in the 2010 but no the 2009 Halloween contest did not see the Halloween link on the inventory page. Added more tracking to the referral system so people who click your referral link, leave the site, then come back, will still have the correct referral ID entered into the system.

10.October.2 -- Fixed issue where forum accounts could not be activated from the in-game preferences page. Fixed bug registration bug. Fixed issues with forum not pulling the correct game data. All fixes due to server update.

10.October.1 -- Finished upgrading some server software and corrected a couple of bugs from the switch (energy/ap not refreshing). Fixed issue with gang fight logs not showing correctly or not at all. Fixed timezone issue with forum. Fixed other minor display bugs. Fixed donation issue where Paypal could not communicate with our server for automatic processing for certain donation. Fixed registration bug where players could not enter in certain characters for emails. Fixed mobile phone detection bug. All bug fixes pertained to the server software update.

what do you think of conrad calling your pussy gang out?
(2011.Feb.20 08:09 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.20 07:52 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]10.November.4 -- Fixed issue where players who participated in the 2010 but no the 2009 Halloween contest did not see the Halloween link on the inventory page. Added more tracking to the referral system so people who click your referral link, leave the site, then come back, will still have the correct referral ID entered into the system.

what do you think of conrad calling your pussy gang out?

Swanglers, Habititus, and Don't Matter the AL love triangle no one is dying to find out about. Tune in tomorrow for hours of senseless banter, intravenus drug use, and unprotected sex.
(2011.Feb.20 09:17 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Tune in tomorrow for hours of senseless banter, intravenus drug use, and unprotected sex.

Sounds like my kinda party
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's