AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anyone ever get lower?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You pound MrPickles to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 49

I was amazed. I don't think I've even seen zerk times that shitty.
Batfag more than likely has one lower than that.
Or inpeen.
(2011.Feb.12 02:00 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Batfag more than likely has one lower than that.

Guess he got a 55. He made some excuse about my stats and level being higher. Hell, after a few hosps on Pickles, she's the toughest one out of the damn group.
(2011.Feb.12 02:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.12 02:00 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Batfag more than likely has one lower than that.

Guess he got a 55. He made some excuse about my stats and level being higher. Hell, after a few hosps on Pickles, she's the toughest one out of the damn group.

don't mess with the pickle!

you want tough then wait for the drop on dis ting!!!!!?!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMmpj99B4Qs
Wow... that's pretty bad.

Leaves go in excess of that sometimes!
I know. Oh well...At least the times are picking up, now.
(2011.Feb.12 03:08 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

don't mess with the pickle!
Reference URL's