AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leveling ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Haha.
(2011.Feb.11 06:51 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.09 03:18 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]ok im going downtown now 3k for a online as im a top guy

You are always a bottom/receiver. I know the back of your head very well.

Oh my goodness. xD!!!!!!!!
(2011.Feb.09 01:28 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I bet batfag can't beat you hunter even though you are unequiped.

Also, not that I'm going to use this service but I wouldn't spend 5k to attack someone if I have to spend another 8k to get to his district.

HUNT3R can only dream of defeating Batman in fact he can rarely defeat me as you'll notice below.

7:17 pm HUNT3R attacked you and lost. Delete
you are from now on my lil bitch ok enjoy being in the hosp i bit off in a hosp woahhh
(2011.Feb.13 07:22 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.09 01:28 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I bet batfag can't beat you hunter even though you are unequiped.

Also, not that I'm going to use this service but I wouldn't spend 5k to attack someone if I have to spend another 8k to get to his district.

HUNT3R can only dream of defeating Batman in fact he can rarely defeat me as you'll notice below.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6f1wx5uHSJwR2BALNpWG..._BnwUjXDdC]
(2011.Feb.13 07:22 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]

You pound SuperDave to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.
Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 169
Hunter, are we that close in stats? Cuz I have to zerk him too.
(2011.Feb.13 08:13 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Hunter, are we that close in stats? Cuz I have to zerk him too.

No, you 2 are just that weak. Cool
(2011.Feb.13 08:13 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Hunter, are we that close in stats? Cuz I have to zerk him too.

i dunno im close to upgraiding to the ionized nodatchi you tell me
Hmm. Attack me, Hunter. You might win. xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's