AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What Makes AL Great!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is our first birthday. As a little gift for our players today, gym trains have been bumped up, and all players who have activated in the past year get a free donator day today to help boost their training potential. Thank you all for making our first year so wonderful.

This shows what a class act the staff of this game truly is and is what seperates AL from all the other games out there. I just want the staff to know that we appreciate all the hard work that you do and thank you all for a phenominal game and experiance!
Saerin Wrote:Today is our first birthday. As a little gift for our players today, gym trains have been bumped up, and all players who have activated in the past year get a free donator day today to help boost their training potential. Thank you all for making our first year so wonderful.

This shows what a class act the staff of this game truly is and is what seperates AL from all the other games out there. I just want the staff to know that we appreciate all the hard work that you do and thank you all for a phenominal game and experiance!

*blushes*

Thank you :massivegrin:

Dormagonn

Yup, I love these built-in-motivators and comp's - it makes AL dynamic, fun and most of all, undemanding - since you don't have to stay online 24/7 to be competitive Wink

AL makes players feel welcomed and appreciated - from staff to players.

Happy Birthday!

someonewilldie

I second that! Biggrin

Swizzler

Dormagonn Wrote:.......you don't have to stay online 24/7 to be competitive Wink

You don't? :shock: Ah crap!!!! Razz

mudpies

this training boost is sick. traiing goal here I come!!!

SteelCurtain1979

ahhh poop. I missed it.

Happy B-day anyway Awakened Lands!
one more day..please!...pretty please

Dormagonn

yes ONE MORE DAY - or HALF-A-DAY Biggrin

prettiest pls with cherries on top
i wouldnt mind another day

plus i hear lower levels were MUCH more heavily affected by the boost. although i am quite jealous, congrats to them Smile people who normally get like 3-5 points per full energy train were getting 20-25, which is unbelievable. i thought it was a 50% bonus, lol.
Reference URL's