AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: congrats to bender on his new unique from the xmas contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
nice! the first endurance modifier in the game... am i right?
i believe there have been others before this one to give an endurance bonus. might be the first to give a rep modifier though.
That is pretty cool. I don't care for the rep modifier to much if I have 7 rep already. But then again bender probably knows what he is doing more then I do.
Very nice! Congrats Bender.
bender congrats dude
Wow, very nice! How would the end modifier work though? Seeming as train gains are based on the. Dev points not the level?
And modifiers don't count toward item requirement..
(2011.Jan.28 08:29 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, very nice! How would the end modifier work though? Seeming as train gains are based on the. Dev points not the level?

lol you think bender is worried about end requirements for a weapon or another item...

hahahahahahahahahaha
(2011.Jan.28 08:29 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, very nice! How would the end modifier work though? Seeming as train gains are based on the. Dev points not the level?

What !!!

a level 42 newb with 8 endurance?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's