AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey Zen, i have a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey zen, i think i already know the answer to this question but i figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. we just recently purchased a new gang and i was wondering if an awesome coder like you would be able to transfer the gang points to our new gang. the answers probably no but it doesnt hurt to ask. well thanks for reading/listening.

mudpies

lol
1/2 of that cupcake time mp? that pic was gold!

Joseph

The gang points that have been not used for no upgrades yet i feel should be moved with the pres to whatever gang he wants the upgrades that have been done should stay !! Bud.. 8)
huh? translation please, I don't speak jive.
i guess it would make sense to transfer the points to the new gang. but what would happen w/ the points that are already banked in the new gang that you buy? do they go w/ the seller? if the seller is quitting the game or going gangless do they stay with the gang? not too sure about that aspect.

Joseph

i think all upgraded stuff would stay and all unused points should go with the pres just so if you sell a gang you dont give them a empty gang does anyone agree with this?? Bud 8)
i do i do
lol
What is going to happen to the gang after you raid it? Should it cease to exist?
yea that would make sense since YOU did earn them....never thought about that b4
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's