AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Game Fault (now not worth reading lol)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Awakened Lands Pantheon of Infamy "Top 50 Referral Points Used" is not in order. fix it?

Yes i know im sad for even noticing it lol. But i should be on that list and im not. :/
Off Topic
How many referral points have you used triad?
All of the points from his multis, certainly.
(2011.Jan.09 10:52 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]How many multis have you triad?

Fixe'd Smirk
(2011.Jan.09 10:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]All of the points from his multis, certainly.

Why is it that on almost every single thread, somebody is accused of having multi's. He's not bothering you is he tommi, so leave him alone!? you guys need to get a grip and listen to yourselves sometimes. Whine whine whine that's all most of you do on the forums!
(2011.Jan.10 05:05 AM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jan.09 10:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]All of the points from his multis, certainly.

Why is it that on almost every single thread, somebody is accused of having multi's. He's not bothering you is he tommi, so leave him alone!? you guys need to get a grip and listen to yourselves sometimes. Whine whine whine that's all most of you do on the forums!

He can't help it, Tommi still has the hall monitor mentality.
(2011.Jan.10 05:05 AM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]

Cause its a known fact that he is a multi. He has even admitted it in the forums before.
(2011.Jan.09 09:52 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i know im sad for even noticing it lol. But i should be on that list and im not. :/
[Image: family-photo-fail-anal-kingdom1.jpg]
I think your faulted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's