AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Robot Claus' Candies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Someone hit Robot Claus with a jolly seeking missile. As a result, one of his bags of goodies rained XMas candies all over. Find them by doing crimes. Some random goodies give credits and humanity, so make sure you keep your eyes open!
Jail
woo! thanks Zen!! do the higher crimes have higher candy chances?
Result: After shifting and moving the cups, your target loses sight of the ball and guesses incorrectly! You just made $6 from the chump!

You have found a cracked Christmas Tree Ornament that is worth $121!
Someone hit Robot Claus with a jolly seeking missile. As a result, one of his bags of goodies rained XMas candies all over. Find them by doing crimes. Some random goodies give credits and humanity, so make sure you keep your eyes open!

Any scores yet?
(2010.Dec.24 06:51 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome reaction time hippie

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=14304

I actually took the time to look before I posted. Maybe if the other thread title was more descriptive I wouldn't have double posted.

Close/delete thread
I just got this one

Result: You make your way back to your buddy and tell him the info he needs without a hitch. Your buddy hands you $998 in cash and you head straight for the bank!
You have found a sweet smelling XMas candle that has given you an additional 38 energy!

Try Again
Crimes

God forbid you did a keyword search
IVe had a 88 energy one + a 18 energy one
(2010.Dec.24 06:54 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I just got this one

Result: You make your way back to your buddy and tell him the info he needs without a hitch. Your buddy hands you $998 in cash and you head straight for the bank!
You have found a sweet smelling XMas candle that has given you an additional 38 energy!

Try Again
Crimes

Dude I am on vacation. I won't be doing ANYTHING extra for the next 2 weeks
(2010.Dec.24 07:27 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.24 06:54 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I just got this one

Try Again
Crimes

Dude I am on vacation. I won't be doing ANYTHING extra for the next 2 weeks

You should get your ass back to work soyou can make money to go to ac
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's