AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: with australia day fast approaching.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

shadowinc

(2010.Dec.23 08:09 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]lol, americans are so *** in the head about their own power its sad. Americans couldn't save themselves if they were trapped in a wet paper bag.

lmao,
25713 666Mafia CrunchyBlack 31 64 Brutalized by BigNick.

got somebodies attention,next
(2010.Dec.23 07:28 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.23 06:20 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.23 12:49 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.23 10:59 AM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.22 10:12 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the governator from Austrilia? And what the frag is a canada? More importantly who gives a drek, if it ain't america it ain't worth talking about.

hes from Austria which fell in WW1 and was finished off in WW2 btw his dad fought for the Nazi's - Fun fact of the day

If it ain't America it's all the same damn inferior thing!

+1 America may not have the test scores or the technology but if we get Invaded unlike Australia or UK or France we can actually FIGHT our own battle so all you countries trash talking America Obv. don't realize we've saved ALL of you.(unless its russia/china/Germany/any African country)

when did you save australia?

When we stopped Japan from taking over the entire damn pacific coast in WWII maybe? We all know which country would have been next....
(2010.Dec.23 08:09 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]lol, americans are so *** in the head about their own power its sad. Americans couldn't save themselves if they were trapped in a wet paper bag.

your saying that like there are other countries that are more relevant in the world. AMERICA IS THE WORLD. USA FTW. We will ass rape any country.
(2010.Dec.23 10:42 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]

your saying that like there are other countries that are more relevant in the world. AMERICA IS THE WORLD. USA FTW. We will arse rape any country.

Bingo. Denial is quite a bitch, though.
(2010.Dec.22 09:49 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote: [ -> ]Austrailia is the last place I would spend my holidays.

Fixed

yeah who would want to come visit Australia it just looks awful

[Image: silk_tn_capetrib.jpg]
That's really pretty.
(2010.Dec.23 10:41 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]When we stopped Japan from taking over the entire damn pacific coast in WWII maybe? We all know which country would have been next....

you mean after they took out pearl harbour and your country had no more reasons to hide from the war?
(2010.Dec.24 02:11 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.22 09:49 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote: [ -> ]Austrailia is the last place I would spend my holidays.

Fixed

yeah who would want to come visit Australia it just looks awful

[Image: silk_tn_capetrib.jpg]

Wonder why anybody would say Australia is the last place to spend Holidays I'd say US and I live in the US only thing Im proud of from my country is our Military and the fact we can back our own. (P.S do not say other countries are horrible if A. You've never even left the U.S or B. never been to that country)
(2010.Dec.24 10:39 AM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]We didn't want to be involved in a fight that was not ours to fight. But, it got personal after Pearl Harbor and then we did come and save the entire pacific coast. And don't forget that ur country actually thought of us as heroes at the time so you cannot say we didn't prevent Australia from becoming part of Japan.

That a boy s2pmarine, you sure did your part in the war.Neutral
australian racers can't even avoid a kangaroo. how do you expect them to manage to drive a tank or fly a plane? FTR i wouldn't expect anyone to handle driving a car in a circle where i live, just sayin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's