AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XMAS HOSPING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
who is sticking together this year ??
let's skip the xmas hosp war this year. no need to make a tradition of it. I have better things to put time and money into
my gang will do xmas hosping. for cash. mail for a quote.
(2010.Dec.20 04:18 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]my gang will do xmas hosping. for cash. mail for a quote.

poems included?
(2010.Dec.20 01:03 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]who is sticking together this year ??

would this be similar to the sv dongbag failfest they attempted last year?
(2010.Dec.20 07:03 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.20 01:03 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]who is sticking together this year ??

haha! that was the beginning of the end for SV if i remember correctly.
(2010.Dec.20 08:14 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.20 07:03 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

haha! that was the beginning of the end for SV if i remember correctly.

I wasn't around at the time. May I get a brief synopsis, please?
sv tried to create a xmas hosp fest. every one is AL hosps each other. as usual it failed horribly. sv tried to order every one to take part, because they said so, mainly cheats and puny. diss labeled it the dongbag failfest and its been known as such ever since. and sv has continued to head downhill ever since also. truly another embarrassing moment for sv, mainly cheats.
(2010.Dec.20 08:35 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]sv tried to create a xmas hosp fest. every one is AL hosps each other. as usual it failed horribly. sv tried to order every one to take part, because they said so, mainly cheats and puny. diss labeled it the dongbag failfest and its been known as such ever since. and sv has continued to head downhill ever since also. truly another embarrassing moment for sv, mainly cheats.

Did it fail just because people didn't participate?
it failed because all of AL stepped up and didnt "do what they said", when they said it and didnt participate. they then tried to play the poor sv role and that failed too. it was sad. if somebody cares they can dig up the threads. it was nothing planned, nothing setup up except by them behind their sad little forums. they tried to lay it all on AL like they owned AL. so sad for sv. i might just find the thread to embarrass them, again....right after i fold these socks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's