AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: help..levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

googooflexy

I know druchi a bit and I have read a lot of stuff but im still confused on which is what ....action points are used for what, and energy is used for what, and how does busting someone out of jail (or yourself) give experience compared to other things...I mean...heck, im just confused all around, lol...its a very cool game though, I love it...but the attacking, different styles of, which gives money, which gives experience...all that confuses me, maybe if someone out there could make it all a bit clearer I would be very grateful

hawk187

action points: crimes and busting ppl from jail
crimes: money of course little xp
busting: successful xp longer jail term better xp unsuccessful- busted in jail or wasted ap

energy points: attacking or training at the gym
attacking: mugging money if they have any on them sometime you get 0
leave them option: xp
Hospitalize/brutalize: no xp

googooflexy

thanks...do you know what the best combination is, im currently level 6 and my stats look like this

Accuracy 1 0 1 904 17.93
Dexterity 4 0 4 448 35.12
Resistance 2 0 2 751 16.67
Strength 2 0 2 850 29.59
Work Attribute Natural Modifier Rating Rank Development Points
Endurance 2 0 2 707 22.45
Intelligence 2 0 2 591 22.00
Reputation 1 -- 1 311 1.00
Work Experience: 3 -- 3 474 39.00

and I have a 1k house and a federated arms holdout...not sure what to do though, in terms of getting better fast

XxDragonxX

Ok what you want to do is increase your accuracy and resistance and try and get a Mobile Home

matt5250

actually you have to decide whether you want to use melee or ranged weapons. if you want melee then up your strength, if you want to used ranged then up your accuracy,
To add a tidbit of advice be sure to train in the gym when you have full energy only. This will add to your gain. Also I try to keep my stats within 2 points of my level. I'm level 8 so my stats are all at 6. Check out the forums for a link to a beginners guide, they help alot! Perhaps someone has it to post here for you. Most importantly ask questions, 90% of the people on AL are here to assist you and will. No such thing as a stupid question. Have fun in AL and stay away from the rap forums......lol.

dayute

I try and keep my stats the same as my level. lol

matt5250

that gets really hard with res. but your main ones yeah thats not a bad idea.

Thor

Dingus Wrote:To add a tidbit of advice be sure to train in the gym when you have full energy only.
Totally false!!!

The lower you train at a time, the more you get, not by much but if you compare 100 training at full energy (say 50 pts per = 5000) and 1000 training at 5, you will get better stats in the end.

Don't believe me? Try training 1 point at a time and count them, even with the loss of happiness at every training, you still get the same or more until your happy is really low.

mudpies

my world has just been turned upside down. the boss isn't gonna like that I HAVE to train every 5 minutes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's