AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Christmas Contest - Evil Santa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just an idea but how about a new NPC "Monster" comes to AL ... Evil Santa roams the different districts and attacks everyone online (an accelerated Jack Mort), the Santa would have a huge amount of HP and the contest will end when everyone can bring him down.

The prizes could be for, the last attack, most attacks, most damage etc. As an added bonus you could swipe prizes randomly (stims, nimbus, cash) when you attack. Attackers are sent to the hosp, 15-25 mins or so.
(2010.Nov.26 02:05 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]Just an idea but how about a new NPC "Monster" comes to AL ... Evil Santa roams the different districts and attacks everyone online (an accelerated Jack Mort), the Santa would have a huge amount of HP and the contest will end when everyone can bring him down.

The prizes could be for, the last attack, most attacks, most damage etc. As an added bonus you could swipe prizes randomly (stims, nimbus, cash) when you attack. Attackers are sent to the hosp, 15-25 mins or so.

meh, lame. too similar to past halloween contests.
^^^Well that was the intent ... if it was completely original, I think we'd have a 0% chance of it being implemented. The difference would be it attacking players ... and the last similar contest took place over 2 years ago, something many of us haven't been able to participate in.
How was it your intent to post an idea for a contest that is similar to one of the past that you weren't even here for?

Multi much?
^^^Think its possible someone told me about the previous contests? Think things through much? Nice Post.Redface
(2010.Nov.27 08:28 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]How was it your intent to post an idea for a contest that is similar to one of the past that you weren't even here for?

Multi much?

I wasn't here for the contest either, but I get bored and look up AL history. Thus why I've suggested pure activity contests (like the Christmas training contests of '06 iirc).
(2010.Nov.27 09:10 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Think its possible someone told me about the previous contests? Think things through much? Nice Post.Redface

Nope! Multi!!!!
(2010.Nov.27 12:35 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.27 09:10 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Think its possible someone told me about the previous contests? Think things through much? Nice Post.Redface

Nope! Multi!!!!

Looks like bconfag was missed on the word filter.Eek
(2010.Nov.27 12:35 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope! Multi!!!!

+1...

2asanyournameistoolong ....you MULTI... [Image: 200569395lolgato-sup.jpg]
Reference URL's