AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: maybe impossible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but would like to see a tally for most attacked all time and most hosps all time.
good idea. the more numbers / stats and such, the better.
(2010.Nov.22 06:14 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]good idea. the more numbers / stats and such, the better.

true, I think a couple small changes that don't really effect the game play would be nice. Keeps people from complaining while not risking the game structure
(2010.Nov.22 06:17 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.22 06:14 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]good idea. the more numbers / stats and such, the better.

true, I think a couple small changes that don't really effect the game play would be nice. Keeps people from complaining while not risking the game structure

+1
You would have to be in the top 10. lol
(2010.Nov.22 06:05 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]but would like to see a tally for most attacked all time and most hosps all time.

I still want to see full PVP logs from our war with SV. I think that would be interesting.

+1
stats make anything interesting. +1
Probably Tommi because of those rabbit stories he posted online.
Reference URL's