AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The problem with this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

shadowinc

you have a good point ush like at the bottom if you wany peace perpare for war,i love that saying Biggrin Twisted
Yeah, I can't remember where I got it from, or I'd give credit to the one saying it... THIS IS SPARTA!!!

agamemnon

I wasn't referring to you, Ush. I thought the whole event was quite humourous as well. I didn't appreciate getting hit online, but it was a minor inconvenience.
oh no bro, that wasn't a neg at you. It was only pointing that you have MANY options available to you to combat bullies. Smile

Loki

agamemnon Wrote:So, to all those courteous members who are in gangs who's leaders act in repulsive manners, I say "Leave them!" Help to create balance in this game by forming your own gangs. Help to make the game more fun for the unfortunate gangs who never manage to build their hideouts up to 100% before they get taken down again. Doing so would show a lot more character and bravery than remaining with an oppressive gang that has to "win at any cost". You'll be much more of a winner by doing so.

So let me see if I follow you here.

Telling people to leave their gangs = okay.

Recruiting players from other gangs = not okay.

Makes perfect sense, Ohm. :roll:
Well it is a "do as i say, not as i do" kinda world. lol :roll:
Seems to be a lot of hostility lately. I don't want to pre-lock topics, but sometimes I have no other choice.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's