AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enemies List Sorting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically, just collapsible lists that can classify your enemies like folders in a computer. For instance, you could sort based on how much exp, active/nonactive, farms/actual enemies, location, etc. Would help make the enemies list a LOT easier IMO.
Very decent suggestion

OnwardTowardTheGlory

+2

to rid of Batman's -1
(2010.Nov.12 05:28 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, just collapsible lists that can classify your enemies like folders in a computer. For instance, you could sort based on how much exp, active/nonactive, farms/actual enemies, location, etc. Would help make the enemies list a LOT easier IMO.

I just want to be able to click the tabs at the top of the enemy list and re-sort it that way.
Ex.- I have districts people are in under comment, I click the comment tab and all the comments get sorted in abc order(instead of it only being done by id). Either way, it's a great idea, and an easy as well as necessary update.
Along with this, the districts should show up in the enemy lists. Basically it should look/act like the user list, but only showing your enemies, including the sortable columns.

My opinion...this idea sucks.
(2010.Nov.17 11:48 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]-1...

Please tell me why.
(2010.Nov.17 02:07 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Please tell me why.

who cares? nobody listens to him
(2010.Nov.17 02:16 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]who cares? nobody listens to him

+1
(2010.Nov.17 02:07 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Please tell me why.

Because....
at level 37 Yoda gave 350 exp....at lvl 43 he gave 460 exp...the question: Yoda give good or bad exp???...

and second [Image: 2831972828_b18618c5f3_o.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's