AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hey everyone my best attack ever 352damage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010.Nov.12 04:53 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]A multi-N00B hits 352....what is the big deal???

N00b....frag off

This is why I like you,you've made a outstanding point and did it twice in a comical way but nonetheless he has shown progress and I hereby declare him praiseworthy.Congratulations n00b!:-)
Fuck off you little lvl 11 with yout fucking hit....

Jedi...nice avatar dude...

bc close this....Smile

kyletrask

is that with the stun mace you owe me money for dude?

and good job ..
i hit 350 when i shit.
i am disappointed when i attack and dont hit 350+ lol
(2010.Nov.12 09:31 AM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]is that with the stun mace you owe me money for dude?

and good job ..

and if you are using the stun mace id suggest to switch weapons
You hit harder than me Sad.
You're a big meanie batman. Leave him alone.

litze123

thanks for the encouragement guy and i used broyles inc combat Axe and u can have Ur dumb mace back and batman frag Ur self and shaman can i test on u to see if i can beat u lol probly wont but ill do it anyway lol
(2010.Nov.12 07:55 PM)litze123 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the encouragement guy and i used broyles inc combat Axe and u can have Ur dumb mace back and batman frag Ur self and shaman can i test on u to see if i can beat u lol probly wont but ill do it anyway lol

You tell me to fuck off???.....you multi-n00b crawl under a rock and die...die die...
die motherfucker die
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's