AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang war enquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

Why can someone attack you in a serious condition yet you cannot attack someone while in the same serious condition?This is way freaky.

strt182

was the person in the gang battle?

mudpies

man we've gone over this again and again and again. at first we could be attacked in any condition but zen met us half way and moved it to serious condition.

biffbaffboff

Yes i can get attackes at serious but i cannot attack at serious.Where is the fair play in that.Let me explain more.

I am in serious and i try to gang war someone.I get the message "you are too injured to fight right now".

I attack someone in "serious" condition gang war battle and i win!
Or someone attacks me at serious and i lose!

Where is the eveness in that?

mudpies

like I said, we've brought this issue up numerous times in other threads.

Snoop

I see what you're saying. You should able to attack another player when you are at serious because you can hit others while they are at serious. It has nothing to do with being at serious in particular, you just want want to be able to do the same things at serious. (if the way i'm explaining makes any sense to anyone)

biffbaffboff

It must be a code error.
biffbaffboff Wrote:It must be a code error.

It was intentional.
And Biff, what would happen if you attacked in serious??? You would Stale or end up Losing points...
i think it would be a positive change to be able to attack someone while in serious..

OR not be able to be attacked until in fair.

one of the two. preferably the later. (if later means the second choice.. Smile )
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's