AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: are the results for the last contest finalised?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just curious....
Yeah zen showed me the results. Don't worry Glenn you didn't win shit!!!
as long as i didn't come first. i am not selfish. Wink
Aren't the candies enough? Does a special item have to be given every contest? I know we did last year but kinda makes it special when it just happens once or so.

Edit: I know no person mentioned a special item in this thread but that or tags is usually what people want when they are craving contest results.
ya and bender won.

everything
results is all i am asking for. tags to winners would be cool, especially since it was a two day event. all up to zen on prizes.
(2010.Nov.07 09:17 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]results is all i am asking for. tags to winners would be cool, especially since it was a two day event. all up to zen on prizes.

Zen?
(2010.Nov.07 09:50 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.07 09:17 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]results is all i am asking for. tags to winners would be cool, especially since it was a two day event. all up to zen on prizes.

Zen?

I should have used a capital for her name. my bad....
its gotta be this...ZenithBenithBoBenithMeMinyMoMenithZenith...that should do it

or is is BeetleJuice, BeetleJuice, BeetleJuice?
(2010.Nov.07 10:01 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]its gotta be this...ZenithBenithBoBenithMeMinyMoMenithZenith...that should do it

or is is BeetleJuice, BeetleJuice, BeetleJuice?

lmao... haha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's