AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sender : MethodMonk [27356] online
Date : 7 November 10 @ 11:38:20 am
Subject : (No Subject)

lol you know im kidding. ty DOc wagon.

now, back on topic.

hopfully we'll have some changes to this game. i know for a fact some people would stay around and start playing more if some substantial additions came about.
(2010.Nov.07 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Sender : MethodMonk [27356] online
Date : 7 November 10 @ 11:38:20 am
Subject : (No Subject)

lol you know im kidding. ty DOc wagon.

now, back on topic.

hopfully we'll have some changes to this game. i know for a fact some people would stay around and start playing more if some substantial additions came about.

I would post my next mail but its highly inappropriate.
(2010.Nov.07 10:29 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]so...how's the updates coming?

we're losing players faster than 4H lost credibility.

DarthWindu1

[Image: purple_pansy_lg.jpg]
The forums are boring. We need player updates/reboots. I also don't want to see some pansy ass flowers first thing in the morning around here!
everyone calm down, more of zenith's relatives are sick (all under 2 years of age), she'll be back if and when they are all healthy eventually by the year 2013.
but the world is going to end in 2012 right becouse i saw the movie and im doing a raft not any thing like noe, funy story no one as seem remains of that but the dinosaurs are remains Smile
im nit sure if i should put a flame sticker or a bolt to have some stylie
I think a full week of Battleground will be very nice ....
(2010.Nov.09 09:07 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]everyone calm down, more of zenith's relatives are sick (all under 2 years of age), she'll be back if and when they are all healthy eventually by the year 2013.

lol

Anyone who thinks she still gives two craps about this game is stupid.
(2010.Nov.09 10:59 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.09 09:07 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]everyone calm down, more of zenith's relatives are sick (all under 2 years of age), she'll be back if and when they are all healthy eventually by the year 2013.

lol

Anyone who thinks she still gives two craps about this game is stupid.

people actually still think that?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's