AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what a knob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i mean noob.

4:22 pm Cheetah hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.
I prefer:

27265 {EADP} Cheetahlicious 40 6 Hospitalized by Cheetah.
haha, nice. now she'll think of you everytime pun calls her that.

tell ya what cheets, you can hit me all evening without your gang mates getting any retaliation (yes, i am giving you permission). i will either stim out right away or use the doc wagon thing and stay in dd the whole evening. i will continue to hit npcs or people that are offline/inactive.after all, i did attack you online...twice as a matter of fact.

have fun!
p.s. if you choose not to hit me, i will give you reason to.
Best ultimatum ever.

cheetah

(2010.Nov.05 04:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]tell ya what cheets, you can hit me all evening without your gang mates getting any retaliation (yes, i am giving you permission).
have fun!

Permission to hit you?!

And a dare, wow, someone is full of himself!

And for the last f'n time, I am Cheetah, I am not "Cheets" to anyone outside my gang.

And kudos to MEDICATEDPSYCHOPATH for trying to hosp me (even though he did zero damage), keep up the good work 36th!
Look at that. You are sofaking wee todd it.
(2010.Nov.05 07:02 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.05 04:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]tell ya what cheets, you can hit me all evening without your gang mates getting any retaliation (yes, i am giving you permission).
have fun!

Permission to hit you?!

And a dare, wow, someone is full of himself!

And for the last f'n time, I am Cheetah, I am not "Cheets" to anyone outside my gang.

And kudos to MEDICATEDPSYCHOPATH for trying to hosp me (even though he did zero damage), keep up the good work 36th!

too late. you were already given permission, cheetah.

cheetah

(2010.Nov.05 07:04 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Look at that. You are sofaking wee todd it.

At least I don't spend my entire day on a sofa! Ahem!
I know. You spend all day leaning face first in the toilet, crying for Earl and God.
(2010.Nov.05 07:08 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.05 07:04 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Look at that. You are sofaking wee todd it.

At least I don't spend my entire day on a sofa! Ahem!

Nah, I could see Tommi kicking back in a comfy lazy boy, not the sofa.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's