AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stats rankings...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would a second lot of rankings be good. the second list of stats can be rankings of active players only. surely this is an easy thing for zen to do. would like to know how my stats rank against other ACTIVE players.
(2010.Oct.30 11:55 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]would a second lot of rankings be good. the second list of stats can be rankings of active players only. surely this is an easy thing for zen to do. would like to know how my stats rank against other ACTIVE players.

+1 Rolleyes
POI only for ACTIVE Players,a great idea

::::giggity::::
i was thinking more on our own player page. but yeah one for poi would be good too. Smile
would be cool.
i like that idea.

what would be really awesome is if our GANG had a ranking page. that way we can see where each other statnds and may generate a little competition within gangmates. like Q said, cant be that hard to add.
Great ideas. Just make 2 different stat rankings. One for active and inactive members.

A gang ranking would be cool too. But Ive given my opinion on that it kind of exists already, but only if you know where to look. Ninja
shut up shut up shut up...new content dumbass
(2010.Nov.01 07:29 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]shut up shut up shut up...new content dumbarse

+1
why bother +1'ing your own post howl?
(2010.Nov.02 01:49 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]why bother +1'ing your own post howl?

drunk?
Reference URL's