AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Marvel Gangs make peace with Jaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

jlabrasseur

Jaded and I have talked and the only reason I will post this is so there is no bad blood towards him. This is for new players to the game or to players that have not been a president or vp of a gang before. Always try to talk with the other gang that you are at war with before you post in the forums. Most wars are not started to disband your gang so talking with the other gang will help you find out what they are after. Bashing a gang in a forum will only upset the other gang and either drag the war out or cause your gang to be disbaned. Marvel members make peace with Jaded's gang for all of this was just one big misunderstanding. If a Marvel member doesnt want to make peace with Jaded I will break out the bat and knock sense into you.

Jaded your ok in my book Biggrin

badmanbren

Erm... Peace.

Lol only joking, nah it's sorted like we said it will be soon, also thumbs up to the fantastic one ( Mr Fantastic) Marvel live on. Sorry Jaded, Marvel didn't mean anything. Razz

XxDragonxX

I think Marvel is slowly getting back together.Good job MR Fantastic and Ush.
More info soon to follow, MrF and I need to find time to talk.. he's too busy for a peon like me Sad hehe

:roll:
Here here Mr Fantastic! Well said. Jaded you have the utmost respect in my book. A true warrior spirit you have!

JadedRadiance

It's all cool with me Smile

And I can understand the chaos of having a lot of different gangs all with a similar title in their name out there floating around.
JadedRadiance Wrote:It's all cool with me Smile

And I can understand the chaos of having a lot of different gangs all with a similar title in their name out there floating around.

What'd you just say??? I kill you! LOL

Dormagonn

JadedRadiance Wrote:It's all cool with me Smile

- don't be hatin' Smile

JadedRadiance

Quote:What'd you just say??? I kill you! LOL

:O You'll have to catch me first. *runs off to hide in secret lair* Razz

mudpies

Now selling directions to the Secret Lair. Mail me in game with your offer.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's