AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: this is realy funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

litze123

im only lvl ten and gets attacked by superdave

SuperDave attacked you and it ended in a stalemate

lol weak much
You know what else is funny? A 200-day old level 10.

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.27 04:33 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]You know what else is funny? A 200-day old level 10.

Leave him alone Accipender, he hasnt hit puberty yet
lol
the fact he cant spell really correctly is better...my 8 year old is smarter than this guy
(2010.Oct.27 04:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]the fact he cant spell really correctly is better...my 8 year old is smarter than this guy

bloody australians......
(2010.Oct.27 04:16 PM)litze123 Wrote: [ -> ]im only lvl ten and gets attacked by superdave

lol weak much

You know funny things happen when a player forgets to unequip a hideout weapon and mistakenly uses it as a weapon.Something that is even funnier is when a n00b decides to ridicule a player without considering possible consequences.
(2010.Oct.27 05:38 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.27 04:16 PM)litze123 Wrote: [ -> ]im only lvl ten and gets attacked by superdave

lol weak much

You know funny things happen when a player forgets to unequip a hideout weapon and mistakenly uses it as a weapon.Something that is even funnier is when a n00b decides to ridicule a player without considering possible consequences.

Apparently he doesn't have much to worry about if you can't beat him up. Also, even with a hideout weapon you should have smashed his face to dust.
I don't know, its pretty funny to see a weak sauce player trying to be a bully on the forums too.

ShadowKid

(2010.Oct.27 04:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]the fact he cant spell really correctly is better...my 8 year old is smarter than this guy

Yawn no one cares about your 8 year old except you and cheetah.

Runawaytrain

You got something against eight year olds...what are you seven?Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's