AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Balazar 2 pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010.Oct.27 03:53 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.27 08:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]26.Oct.10 Your application to join the Balazar's Gang gang was rejected, Now frag Off!

i thought this was a bit extreme...even uncalled for.

i guess my reputation precedes me Sad

Balazar's Gang Description Wrote:Enrico Balazar is a mob boss intent on finding the latest tech in AL. Only NPCs may belong, and those who dare fight them are in for a world of hurt.

I guess you're just too much of a player, bird.

can't get anything by you! Wink
pretty sure points are based on players in the hospital due to leaves and hosps and mugs being subtracted in addition to gang points won or lost and then including percentage of total damage done all being taken from top points worth due to average level above hideout minimum
(2010.Oct.27 04:50 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]pretty sure points are based on players in the hospital due to leaves and hosps and mugs being subtracted in addition to gang points won or lost and then including percentage of total damage done all being taken from top points worth due to average level above hideout minimum

Yeah but who's on first?
That's right
(2010.Oct.27 08:23 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.27 04:50 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]pretty sure points are based on players in the hospital due to leaves and hosps and mugs being subtracted in addition to gang points won or lost and then including percentage of total damage done all being taken from top points worth due to average level above hideout minimum

Yeah but who's on first?

I don't know!
(2010.Oct.27 08:54 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but who's on first?

I don't know!
No no no who's on first man
Hi Guys!
sup

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
(2010.Oct.27 08:54 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but who's on first?

I don't know!

He's on third
I struck out Sad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's