AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: And who said the marvels were weak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

JadedRadiance

Ha! It's taking the combined might of 3 marvel gangs, 2 of which have declared war on mine, to beat us.

And we only have one level 7, one level 6, and one level 4 who hasn't logged in for days.

Lol

JadedRadiance

I have no doubt that'll we'll lose this war, it is after all essentially 3 against one, but man, if they are having this much trouble beating down a gang that is much weaker then they are, they will do down faster than the titanic if they ever get in a war with a gang as big as theirs. hehehe
Not all of them are attacking you, only certain members of the gangs. This is to teach them how to fight and what war is like. If you would like I can have my gang join in too. But it would be sad to have a level 32 hitting you. Sad

Please be more aware of the big picture. marvel is getting back on its feet and needs to teach some of the new guys how to war. I sincerely doubt they are attempting to wipe you out. #1 cause I will not let that happen. Enjoy the war, and if you have any issues please speak with me. I thank you in advance.

JadedRadiance

lol well we actually have 3 marvel gangs who have declared war on us now.

3 gangs on one really isn't teaching them how to war. It actually comes off more as cowardice; their training academy couldn't beat us, so they had to call in a few other marvel gangs to finish the job.

Not to mention the fact that we have been attacked by their level 32. And almost all of the ones who have attacked us have been able to beat all 3 of my members one right after the other without even going to the hospital.

If the members they are attacking with are strong enough to take out all 3 of my members at the same time, those members aren't really learning anything from our war.

More than likely, it's just an attempt on their part to get some easy respect points; or rather what they thought were going to be easy respect points Razz
hmm, sounds like there may be another side of the story I am missing. As I stated before if you wish to continue this conversation, please in-game mail me. I would love to speak with you at length on what is going on.

badmanbren

Ahh I'm desperate for 2 more members, Seriouslly Jaded you shouldn't be getting shook about this, it's a petty war in my eyes, there is actually stratergies to wars if you haven't realised, wouldn't like to give them away though because that would be silly, also I don't really wanna get involved but how if you said we was putting all 3 of your members in hospital after another, how does this mean we couldn't beat you? Bit weird. Razz War should be over soonly though.

JadedRadiance

Well I was expecting more from ushanewnewba than a lame threat of "don't talk about this in the public or we'll bring down the full wrath of the marvels". Please.
Like there was ever a chance my gang was going to survive this war :roll:

True badmanbren, I shouldn't be surprised. But I did expect a few things like good sportsmanship and playing the game to have fun. But I guess there are always going to be people like this, so whatever.

I was talking about the marvels. Last night I was able to take back all of the respect they had stole form us and more, and lo and behold, we get attacked by 2 more marvel gangs.

But again, I shouldn't have been too surprised at this...

XxDragonxX

If you really want to feel a Strong Marvel gang then plz war Marvel Heroes i will love to Show you how Bigger Marvel members do war. We are sorry it had to be your gang i promise that you wont get destroyed.
Anyone reading this and wants the truth please feel free to in-game message me. This dude is spreading major lies and I don't want to start a debate with this dude. We all know what will end up happening.

JadedRadiance

We've already been attacked by members from the marvel heroes too.

And I will be more than happy to post the convos I've been having with ushanewnewba.

And of course we all know how this is going to end. Just look at the gang wars page to see for yourself.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's