AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Opinions please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To anyone who's used a FN PS90, what're they like, and would they hit harder than the Defiance T-450 Assault Shotgun - Slug Prototype?

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.23 03:32 AM)RoJo777 Wrote: [ -> ]To anyone who's used a FN PS90, what're they like, and would they hit harder than the Defiance T-450 Assault Shotgun - Slug Prototype?

The only problem with this question that I can see is that they are two different types of ranged weapons and skills will play into how well they hit.
(2010.Oct.23 06:23 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.23 03:32 AM)RoJo777 Wrote: [ -> ]To anyone who's used a FN PS90, what're they like, and would they hit harder than the Defiance T-450 Assault Shotgun - Slug Prototype?

The only problem with this question that I can see is that they are two different types of ranged weapons and skills will play into how well they hit.

Ok, I got shotty skill rank 3, and SMG skill rank 2. So they're close enough to compare i think. Have you tried both? If so, I just wanna get a general idea. I guess, by what you're saying, that they are comparable at least a little bit?!
Go shotty the heavy donators paved the way for you
(2010.Oct.23 06:38 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Go shotty the heavy donators paved the way for you

+1
(2010.Oct.23 08:41 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.23 06:38 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Go shotty the heavy donators paved the way for you

+1

+2
Thanx for your input guys - I had a suspicion that the shotty's were better. I have a t-450 and it goes pretty good for me.
shotty.
Shotties and SMGs may be good but Wu-Tang is the best.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's