AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: happiness and moving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JoeyBlackheart

Why does happiness go all the way to zero when buying a new home? Do we hate moving that much?
I don't know about you, but I absolutely HATE moving. Not only do you have to deal with swealtering heat or rain, you have to move heavy furniture and make sure your plasma television doesn't get screwed up. Add to it the fact you now have boxes of crap everywhere, and nothing is set up yet. You basically have to spend an entire week getting everything where it belongs.

So ya, moving makes your happiness go to zero. :roll:

LuparKoor

haha... but you are moving to a bigger and better house..

if you're moving from a cardboard box to a villa, your guy should be doing backflips for joy.. it's not like he has much to carry with him.
Well, if someone is going from a cardboard box to a Palace, they'd be so overwhelmed by the move they wouldn't know what to do. They would then realize they need to spend time and money on furniture, which doesn't come included.

Plus, how can someone go from a nice warm cardboard box at night to a stuffy old pillowtop mattress with big fluffy pillows? That would be enough to make anyone cringe.

JoeyBlackheart

actually, i was homeless till about 3 years ago.
That picture in my avatar is me. homemade clothes, one worn out glove, free tattoos. I don't own much. Therefore, moving isn't really a big deal for me.

LuparKoor

rofl

JoeyBlackheart

wait. why is that funny?
I think it was because you said one worn-out glove. Wonder what it was being used for. Don't answer that.

JoeyBlackheart

to keep my hand warm when holding a frosty beer! duh.
Just looking at some history, so I had to bump this...
Reference URL's