AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: odd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I agree. I vow to never again use my power for evil only good.
(2010.Oct.13 04:28 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. I vow to never again use my power for evil only good.

what is the point in having it if you can't use it for evil?
(2010.Oct.13 04:28 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. I vow to never again use my power for evil only good.

lol, I really don't care dude, these forums are a joke. I think I'm about done reading them. It's really ruining the game for me. Glen can make a comment whenever somebody posts something about anything and you can go and rework the treads to your own personal liking all you want. If I don't see it, I don't care.
(2010.Oct.13 04:32 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

what is the point in having it if you can't use it for evil?

Using it for good? (duh Razz)
(2010.Oct.13 04:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

lol, I really don't care dude, these forums are a joke. I think I'm about done reading them. It's really ruining the game for me. Glen can make a comment whenever somebody posts something about anything and you can go and rework the treads to your own personal liking all you want. If I don't see it, I don't care.

goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
(2010.Oct.13 05:51 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

You mailed me about a month ago stating that you were quitting. What happened there man? Winky

it was harmless and rather funny, but it should be a big no-no for mods to post in a locked thread.
(2010.Oct.13 05:52 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

You mailed me about a month ago stating that you were quitting. What happened there man? Winky

had a second thought on it. felt if i left before the end of our sv war it would be letting down my gangmates. will revisit the idea after the war is done.
(2010.Oct.13 06:00 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.13 05:52 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

had a second thought on it. felt if i left before the end of our sv war it would be letting down my gangmates. will revisit the idea after the war is done.

quote fail lol
yeah tired and can't be stuffed. fixed it though.. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's