AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery part 2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
assclowns of the day are bc and Joshiwa!
(2010.Oct.11 07:35 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Dingus. You remind me why I tend to try and stay out of the forums. Same lame insults from every person in the game are posted in recycled fashion over and over.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScj-ZDy3bFuSqQfeWBpoF...Wun4d8bkw=]
(2010.Oct.11 09:07 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]assclowns of the day are bc and Joshiwa!

If I only take that title from you one day out of the year then I'm fine with it. You'll have your crown back tomorrow Dingo.

Edit: Nice pic Tommi. lol
I hereby deem this thread acceptable.
[Image: GiantBlackCock1.jpg]
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, not best.

who the hell allows this kid to create threads?
(2010.Oct.11 09:17 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.11 09:07 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]assclowns of the day are bc and Joshiwa!

If I only take that title from you one day out of the year then I'm fine with it. You'll have your crown back tomorrow Dingo.

Edit: Nice pic Tommi. lol

Thank you Joshiwa. In return I will toss your salad!
(2010.Oct.11 07:44 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.09 08:23 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]its not a real pyramid dude, well i guess bconrad will see it as one and prolly ban us anyways. real men pick a fight in game.

Don't you usually go crying to Bender when you get in a bind?

yep and it works well for me. Winky

jgrea4

the super villians like my AL name
(2010.Oct.11 02:43 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.11 07:44 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.09 08:23 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]its not a real pyramid dude, well i guess bconrad will see it as one and prolly ban us anyways. real men pick a fight in game.

Don't you usually go crying to Bender when you get in a bind?

yep and it works well for me. Winky

Great job being a real man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's