AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: isnt it time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Octoberfest and beer...its this weekend if my memory serves

time for tommi to win another drinking contest

this one imo should have small bonuses at each drunkenness level

would rock Smile
how bout we have some non alcoholic beer. just to keep some people from going in forums and calling out the masses for a hosp war and then later on pretend it never happened.... Wink
(2010.Oct.08 07:23 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]how bout we have some non alcoholic beer. just to keep some people from going in forums and calling out the masses for a hosp war and then later on pretend it never happened.... Wink

fk you. nonalcoholic beer should be illegal and any mother"frager" that drinks it can tongue kiss my taint
(2010.Oct.08 07:33 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.08 07:23 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]how bout we have some non alcoholic beer. just to keep some people from going in forums and calling out the masses for a hosp war and then later on pretend it never happened.... Wink

fk you. nonalcoholic beer should be illegal and any mother"frager" that drinks it can tongue kiss my taint

ass to mouth?
my "other girl" is into that. What's your point?

catalyst

(2010.Oct.08 07:14 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]Octoberfest and beer...its this weekend if my memory serves

would rock Smile

why would you want a comp that has the same results everytime. that is the same player winning and we never seeing the results.
same results, still no results from the last one!
(2010.Oct.08 11:38 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]still no results from the last one!
(2010.Oct.08 11:38 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]same results, still no results from the last one!

Why play if you never know who scores.......?
(2010.Oct.08 07:14 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]Octoberfest and beer...its this weekend if my memory serves

would rock Smile

zen has a fatboy fascination with tommi or something and has those contests rigged. plus...she picks and chooses when to give tags for longest drinking streak. so fuck it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's