AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: punisher vs williamr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok every attack between us is going here....i have no cps to use, no special items, only my borgs which are small enough to keep me human and my stats....this will get pretty neat and informative for the uniformed here on how combat vs mugs vs hosps and zerks work here

btw bender uses cps so well have to let him elaborate which fight that is

You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 310

last one...i had a belt on and he was in fair

Attack Type Hospitalization
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Win
Initial Hit Points 100%
Total Combat Rounds 27
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Attack Time Oct 06 2010 - 9:33:19 pm
Last Action Oct 06 2010 - 9:33:18 pm
Encumbrance Rate 0.409

Ranged Bonus No
Defense Bonus No
Hits 13 (48.1%)
Damage Dealt 3804 (292.6)
Damage Resisted 1683 (129.5)
Best Hit 843
Hits from Opponent(s) 14 (51.9%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 3680 (262.9)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 1572 (112.3)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 849
(2010.Oct.06 08:40 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]ok every attack between us is going here....i have no cps to use, no special items, only my borgs which are small enough to keep me human and my stats....this will get pretty neat and informative for the uniformed here on how combat vs mugs vs hosps and zerks work here

btw bender uses cps so well have to let him elaborate which fight that is

You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 310

last one...i had a belt on and he was in fair

are you also going to tell us when it is cheats or yourself on the account?

Hospitalization Time : 447

why would i log in for her....i mean really

the best thing is...i actually have rl people...that have met her...the best you can do is have your sheep vouch for you im guessing
hurry up glenn time to log in and stim out your bender

Attack Type Hospitalization
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Win
Initial Hit Points 67%
Total Combat Rounds 30
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Attack Time Oct 06 2010 - 9:45:47 pm
Last Action Oct 06 2010 - 9:45:46 pm
Encumbrance Rate 0.409

Ranged Bonus No
Defense Bonus No
Hits 11 (36.7%)
Damage Dealt 2962 (269.3)
Damage Resisted 2537 (230.6)
Best Hit 879
Hits from Opponent(s) 20 (66.7%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 3996 (199.8)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 1084 (54.2)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 280
I guess I must have different career abilities than everyone else. Some special combat bonus with my rank 4 in politics. If it makes you feel better to believe I need them to beat you than go for it.

Pun you can call me out all you want. I will not get into a one on one battle with you. Ive said it before, Its a waste of my time and EP. You stim out just as fast as I do. I will just stick to nailing your gang mates til you realize you can't stop me or protect them like you have in the past.

jgrea4

(2010.Oct.06 09:01 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I must have different career abilities than everyone else. Some special combat bonus with my rank 4 in politics. If it makes you feel better to believe I need them to beat you than go for it.

Pun you can call me out all you want. I will not get into a one on one battle with you. Ive said it before, Its a waste of my time and EP. You stim out just as fast as I do. I will just stick to nailing your gang mates til you realize you can't stop me or protect them like you have in the past.

yea benders pockets run deep
(2010.Oct.06 08:46 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]why would i log in for her....i mean really
the best thing is...i actually have rl people...that have met her...the best you can do is have your sheep vouch for you im guessing

Swingin........?

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Quote:Military Career Ladder (includes players with a rank of 4 or higher)
Rank User Efficiency Score
1 abysmalpoptart 79.34
2 S}~{SOL Vortgen 78.83
3 SP^CE Conrad 46.80
4 JLR BenderRodriguez 40.55

??
are you allowed to use cps from one career and later switch to another during the day as long as you don't work any hours in the first one?

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.07 05:36 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Military Career Ladder (includes players with a rank of 4 or higher)
Rank User Efficiency Score
1 abysmalpoptart 79.34
2 S}~{SOL Vortgen 78.83
3 SP^CE Conrad 46.80
4 JLR BenderRodriguez 40.55

??
are you allowed to use cps from one career and later switch to another during the day as long as you don't work any hours in the first one?

IIRC yes.
Yep onward. Stacking skills son!
why.... do people.... like .... to talk.... like this.... using.... a lot.... of periods....?

is it.... a symbol.... of a woman.... on.... her time.... of the month....?

whenever i see this, i think of that crippled kid on malcolm in the middle.

quit it. seriously. it's meant for emphasis, don't overuse it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's