AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tricky Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010.Oct.02 09:13 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.02 08:42 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]BCon hit me with +9 warning points fo posting pics. I was already at +5

Thats because Bcon doesnt like you

I like him just fine, he posted inappropriate pics in multiple threads. And yes, I will say that Modbot-002 can ban you.
(2010.Oct.02 06:20 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]the bot has better moral judgement than the other mods combined.

moral whodiwhatties?
Dude, we all know the mod bot is bconrad's multi and bot. I've been tracking their log in times. Zen, wtf? It's bad enough you let this sht go on, but you're the one who orchestrated it!! Mother of god, what is this world coming to?

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.02 09:53 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I like him just fine, he posted inappropriate pics in multiple threads. And yes, I will say that Modbot-002 can ban you.

Stop lying, you're biased!
(2010.Oct.02 08:42 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]BCon hit me with +9 warning points fo posting pics. I was already at +5

Monk is better than bcon...
[Image: thumb_smileyvault-ban.gif]
(2010.Oct.02 09:53 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.02 09:13 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats because Bcon doesnt like you

I like him just fine, he posted inappropriate pics in multiple threads. And yes, I will say that Modbot-002 can ban you.

I am sure Brug will test it.....
I love conspiracies, but wow are you guys off. Last night Bcon asked me who the heck ModBot was. Grassy knoll.

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.03 10:51 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I love conspiracies, but wow are you guys off. Last night Bcon asked me who the heck ModBot was. Grassy knoll.

Bcon is ModBot. I dont care what you say.

and by the way, Mod bot can KMA. Mods that dont ever post anything suck balls, period.
I AM SPARTICUS!
(2010.Oct.03 11:00 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I AM SPARTICUS!

You tell em, Monk.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's