AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new gang point option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
08.March.6 - Added the second of several gang-point options to gangs with the addition of gang backup. Gang backup helps a player cause damage in combat similar to the career abilities for melee and ranged weapons.

discuss plz, i dont understand Sad lol :?:
ask a gang thats currently in war, they can provide you the extra details. i personally dont know yet, just gotta wait till we war. but it sounds like you can 1+ vs 1 a person during a gang battle.

Marlo

Your Gang - Dissidence

Gang Backup is assigned to players by a member with Gang Point Permissions in the gang. Backing-up a gang member temporarily improves their ability to do damage. This bonus lasts as long as the gang member is in the gang or they attack enough times for it to be depleted.

The effectiveness of gang back-up is based off the gang member's accuracy or strength rating (depending on their type of weapon). Gang Loyalty is taken into account when purchasing this bonus, as the longer a player has been in a gang the longer their potential bonus will last and the more accurate their gang backup status can be determined in the memberlist.

I think it applies to PvP in general, not just in Gang Battles.
nice, so it doesnt wear off like the protection Biggrin
Fractaleyes Wrote:Backing-up a gang member temporarily improves their ability to do damage.

i'm pretty sure it wears off. check your gang members list, it shows the percentage there.

saint

w00k Wrote:
Fractaleyes Wrote:Backing-up a gang member temporarily improves their ability to do damage.

i'm pretty sure it wears off. check your gang members list, it shows the percentage there.

yep: Gang Loyalty is taken into account when purchasing this bonus, as the longer a player has been in a gang the longer their potential bonus will last

Dragon

Hmmm, some pretty, cool, new features implemented, here. Well, this will hopefully encourage more of gang loyalty, and less of gang-hopping.

Err

Zenith can shed more light on this, but from what we have talked about it is determined by how long you have been in the gang (gang loyalty). So the higher your loyalty the more backup you can get. Then every time you use backup, which is anytime you hit someone in combat, it lessens until it runs out completely.
I'm guessing it runs out like the shield does but hopefully you get a few more attacks out of it

great additions though, thank you Zen & Err
Just tried the gang back up, it lasted 3 PVP fights( I've been with my gang 110 days) and shortened the fights against my usual XP victims by about 5 rounds.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's