AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 6:36 am Jack Mort defeated you and left you in shame.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Can someone tell me who the NPCs are and what it stands for?,

And why dont they have a level like the rest of us??, it says "powerful" on his level instead of a number?
Non-Playing Character . . . here they are by level.

1. Ramon Wiley - 58
2. Jay Miranda - 53
3. Horvath - 51
4. Enrico Balazar - 48
5. Nap O'Lecat - 43
6. Dudley Burnsides - 38
7. Jack Mort - 35
8. Xavier Halcon - 30
9. Mats Fullar - 22
10. Col Vincent - 19
11. Pretty Boy Biondi - 16

First!
Non playing character, as in it is not a real person?, if that is so, then how did i just get online attacked by Jack Mort?? has anyone else been attacked by a NPC before??

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.01 05:44 AM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Non playing character, as in it is not a real person?, if that is so, then how did i just get online attacked by Jack Mort?? has anyone else been attacked by a NPC before??

Since you obviously are either being a troll, or dont read the updates.

10.September.6 -- Implemented an automated NPC attack system. Currently being tested with Jack Mort. If you happen to be in the same location as him while online, look out. The AI will make him act in a way where he'll only go for players he knows he can get some experience off of.
10.September.6 -- Implemented an automated NPC attack system. Currently being tested with Jack Mort. If you happen to be in the same location as him while online, look out. The AI will make him act in a way where he'll only go for players he knows he can get some experience off of.

You can send my silver badge whenever Winky

eww . . . second Redface
(2010.Oct.01 05:44 AM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Non playing character, as in it is not a real person?, if that is so, then how did i just get online attacked by Jack Mort?? has anyone else been attacked by a NPC before??

It just goes to show you that the administration evidently approves of online attacks and actually is advocating such anti-social behavior.
ahhh ok i get it now, thanks guys, that cleared up my confusion, i thought it was zen being naughty lol

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.01 05:58 AM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh ok i get it now, thanks guys, that cleared up my confusion, i thought it was zen being naughty lol

Zen doesnt know how to be naughty, she's a freezer box, thats why Err left.
(2010.Oct.01 05:54 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]

It just goes to show you that the administration evidently approves of online attacks and actually is advocating such anti-social behavior.

+10. I, as a general rule, tend not to perform, nor condone online attacks. I think there needs to be at least some degree of honor in our warfare. I only ever do it when some severe learnin needs to be done! Jail Eek

delpot

wait wait wait...so you're telling me Triad Boy has been playing this game for like 3 years and doesn't know what an NPC is??
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's