AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mail from vs prez. (legit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lame, isn't the thread starter the only one that can request their thread be closed?

Damn new mod

Gonna feel it burn

This should cheer everyone up
im sure its cause we went slightly off topic Smile
could be but that was one of the most entertainment topic i have read recentlly
(2010.Sep.24 08:13 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]could be but that was one of the most entertainment topic i have read recentlly

Agreed. let's keep it going here.

Pun you're a poos

Wink
(2010.Sep.24 08:13 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]could be but that was one of the most entertainment topic i have read recentlly

You can still read it.
(2010.Sep.24 09:06 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can still read it.

And your power hungry. He told me he was gonna be prejudice....I knew it! I knew it bcon.

Congrats on Modship
(2010.Sep.24 10:22 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.24 09:06 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can still read it.

And your power hungry. He told me he was gonna be prejudice....I knew it! I knew it bcon.

Congrats on Modship

YOU told me to be prejudice. And I said that inpace's would suffer. Hasn't happened yet though. Smile
so i should make some racist comment here and then comeback when im really lit in a few hours...im only on my 3rd negro with lime right now Smile
(2010.Sep.24 02:24 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]im only on my 3rd negro with lime right now Smile

Light, Amber or Dark? Biggrin
I believe he refers to them as, colored.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's