AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Decatur Great Library-Career Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Zenith. It is very useful

But, there are some errors..Career Construction-Peacetime Hideout Repair-Base cost it's 3, not 2

and secondly, when i click on the link to see the Career information, the title says Friends list..
base cost means the cost at that level of the career that you can finally get it. the number actually increases as you level up

if its base cost of 2 and you can get it at level 2 and up

at level 3 it will cost 3 career points
at level 4 it will cost 4 career points

its SOMETHING like that. Smile
I am level 1 in my career, construction; and the number of career points that are required to use the ability is, surprisingly 3 Twisted ;maybe there's a level 0 in any career, but only in theory
the higher costs to use it come from your character level not your work level just like the increase in points it costs to attack as you level up.
this could be possible, but i dont think it's fair to to do so, because the higher costs shouldnt have any connections with your character level
they dont. its probably a typo
i'm still confused with that base cost thing, but the title is surely wrong, right? :?
Quote:Actual career point costs add the career's rank to the base cost. The higher the career rank, the more effective the bonus is.

Base cost is added to your rank to determine the actual cost for a given special ability. Character level has nothing to do with career rank.

The reason the costs of abilities rise as you gain rank is because the ability gets more powerful. Since you gain around 1 extra point per hour worked every rank you go up, this keeps the cost relatively the same between career ranks. However, the strength of an ability increases with rank.

For example, Peacetime Hideout Repair at rank 1 costs 3 points (2 + 1). It repairs around 1 - 10 plus a slight modifier to your hideout.

At rank 10 the cost for Peacetime Hideout Repair is 12 (2 + 10). It repairs around 10 - 100 plus a slight modifier to your hideout.
oh, it's all clear now;
ssh silence in the library :!:
Reference URL's