AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Small suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Kokozama

Hey, i was thinking of an idea for fighting. It be good if we were told how much hp attacker/defender lost all together?

e.g.
You lost 56hp, Kokozama lost 98hp
You honorably defeat Kokozama in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Its pretty simple, but it would allow people to judge how well a fight went more accurately, instead of just ignoring the whole thing or looking through every single attack.
And also, if the Hp loss between attacker/defender appeared on the event message too, Since defenders know absolutly nothing on fight results.
Thanks! Biggrin

gepetto

Good idea.

Until then you can use my little script for this:

http://log.ikarsoft.com/snipsnap/attack.jsp

Output looks something like this:

You vs Col Vincent in 34 moves
You missed 4 times. He missed 6 times.
You are hit for 359 points of damage. You resist 126 for a total of 233 damage.
You hit for 1513 points of damage. Col Vincent resists 210 for a total of 1303 damage.

Kokozama

Thanks dude! =)

mudpies

is that the same thing yoda has on his aljunky site?

gepetto

Yes, he links to my site.

mudpies

ahh, thanks. I was wondering about that. Thought there might have been some al help site rivalry.
Geppeto, nice script, kudos to you my friend. The beginners guide helped me alot. Thanks for the helpful insite!

gepetto

Just to give credits to the people deserving it: ALJunky.

Most of the guides were taken from the ALJunky website which succumbed earlier. Yoda took them and hosts them on his site. He also modified them and I think he added info and also his personal touch.

There's some more info and a few graphs here: http://log.ikarsoft.com/snipsnap/space/AwakenedLands. Look for the experience levels and stats levels.

There's no rivalry, my site just wouldn't handle the traffic. I did the attack analyzer for me because it's hard to judge how far you were in a battle from your opponent; but I see no harm in anybody else using it.
gepetto Wrote:but I see no harm in anybody else using it.

thats good cos i use it all the time Razz
I thank you gepetto and yoda for the sites...I use the analyzer everyday...thanks fellas
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's