AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: are the results for the last contest finalised?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i wanna see what the winner gets. Smile
I would like to see the results as well. It has been a week and a half but maybe because she said bubba busts and busting yourself out didn't count made it harder to figure out the winners.
I missed the last contest partying my as$ off at moedown, so take your time zen Wink
(2010.Sep.17 10:47 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I missed the last contest partying my as$ off at moedown, so take your time zen Wink

hahahaha...did lazy worthless creator ever provide the results?
Two weeks now.
I don't need the results to know who didn't win...Twisted
I bet there will be some upset players after these results get posted...lol
(2010.Sep.21 04:49 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need the results to know who didn't win...Twisted

Everyone who didnt come first??
(2010.Sep.21 04:49 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need the results to know who didn't win...Twisted

sounds like you won. grats.
(2010.Sep.21 07:12 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

No. It sounds like he is saying SV members didn't win cause they were in the hosp.
(2010.Sep.21 07:15 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.21 07:12 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

No. It sounds like he is saying SV members didn't win cause they were in the hosp.

the fist sentence sounds like that. the second sounds like he is gloating. read again joshy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's