AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Congratulations SV on 300k war points!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a feat! Congratulations. It's a long road to hoe!
wait what lol
Super random. Made me laugh.
(2010.Sep.15 09:14 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]What a feat! Congratulations. It's a long road to hoe!

dude just a heads up, cheets says she is gunna hosp any gang bender and i have been in.... you guys unfortunately qualify. but know this, so does raf and 4hire. so you will be on the winning side.

(2010.Sep.15 09:44 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.15 09:14 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]What a feat! Congratulations. It's a long road to hoe!

dude just a heads up, cheets says she is gunna hosp any gang bender and i have been in.... you guys unfortunately qualify. but know this, so does raf and 4hire. so you will be on the winning side.

You have a point. You've both definitely have been in Valhalla. Jailbreak

...this doesn't mean I'm going to read all of that crap in the other threads either!

We're always on the winning side! Mwahahahaha!
(2010.Sep.15 10:05 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]You've both definitely have been in Valhalla. Jailbreak

Where is the "no homo" save?
(2010.Sep.15 10:10 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.15 10:05 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]You've both definitely have been in Valhalla. Jailbreak

------------------------------->no homo
(2010.Sep.15 10:14 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.15 10:10 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

------------------------------->no homo

No. Homo. Winky
Hasn't this already been done?
Wow, I'm amazed at the lack of thanks from SV in this thread. ...and one is left to wonder why there's a lack of love for them...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's