AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: seriously?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moderator Notice: There are 25 unread reported posts.

someones been doing a lot of reporting.
Moderator Notice: There are 26 unread reported posts.
Huh. What're they even reporting? And where're you seeing this?
(2010.Sep.13 11:17 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. What're they even reporting? And where're you seeing this?

+1
Moderator Notice: There are 44 unread reported posts.

Who is the retard, special olympic, liberal root smoking butt plug, handicap parking violating, food stamp spending, crack smoking fool.........did I get it all.....?

Ass-hole who did that...................

jgrea4

TommiTheTaco Wrote: Huh. What're they even reporting? And
where're you seeing this?

+1
Moderator Notice: There are 45 unread reported posts.

deathishere

(2010.Sep.13 11:11 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]Moderator Notice: There are 25 unread reported posts.

someones been doing a lot of reporting.
Moderator Notice: There are 26 unread reported posts.

LOl
(2010.Sep.14 03:17 AM)jgrea4 Wrote: [ -> ]TommiTheTaco Wrote: Huh. What're they even reporting? And

+1
there is a button at the bottom right of every post that says quote... learn it, live it.
(2010.Sep.14 06:45 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.14 03:17 AM)jgrea4 Wrote: [ -> ]TommiTheTaco Wrote: Huh. What're they even reporting? And

+1
there is a button at the bottom right of every post that says quote... learn it, live it.

I think they mean where are they seeing that there are so many unread reported threads. Learn it, live it, it's called reading comprehension.
Moderator Notice: There are 47 unread reported posts.

Spikelancelot. Who knows what this guy is up to. I was looking through them and saw my posts in there!!! Eek
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's