AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Competition Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mudpies

Congratulations go out to the Super Villians, Sesame Street Mafia, and to the Villians in the Gang Shootout Comp. Also big congrats go out to the Villians for their strong showing in the individual comp.

Well done folks.
thank you very much! Can we all sleep now? SSM get my congrats. Thanks Elmo and crew

Dormagonn

Thank you very much Smile

Shoutouts go to the whole Villians Empire and the rest of the finalists - gangs and individuals!
Congrats to the Villian Family!! They had an extraordinary showing in the individual and gang contests!!

Thanks to those congratualated Us!
Nice work to everyone who participated in the competition! LONG 5 days. A lot of comitment. Very well done! Smile
WOnderful job everyone, nice teamwork in gangs!

kobalt

aye, thanks.. good job everyone and congrats to Villian gangs expecially to the reg *villians* for catching up so fast ..when you all were on our heels i was getting worried Smile

Dormagonn

kobalt Wrote:aye, thanks.. good gob everyone and congrats to Villian gangs expecially to the reg *villians* for catching up so fast ..when you all were on our heels i was getting worried Smile
LoL, if it lasted just one more day...

Who knows? Smile
Thanks, and man what a comp...i am beat, as i know everyone is....congrats to alll the gangs that participated and to the top 10 individuals. I know the top 3 were close. Thank god its over now so we can all sleep. Thanks zen for giving us something to stress over, slave at, complain about, and most importantly...have fun doing. I know I am biased, but wow, what a finish by the villians, they made me almost shed a tear... Smile

hitolo

Congrats to all the winners and participants. Game well played. 5 very long days. Perhaps we can shorten the next one? Razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's