AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: IMPORTANT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

jgrea4

i am so SO sorry GIR and balthazar for all the trouble i caused and i apoligized in the forums because i would like everyone to know that im sorry im no wimp and i am working to become a beta person i have been verycranky with all what has hapened as well SORRY BALTHAZAR SRRY GIR
[Image: 2004_48_128_spellcheck_icon.png]
(2010.Sep.11 07:00 PM)jgrea4 Wrote: [ -> ]i am so SO sorry GIR and balthazar for all the trouble i caused and i apoligized in the forums because i would like everyone to know that im sorry im no wimp and i am working to become a beta person i have been verycranky with all what has hapened as well SORRY BALTHAZAR SRRY GIR

you will still always be a "beta" male. har har
lynch him. he is a beta player!

Aqualung451

I think the river is rising.
edited.
you are forgiven
(2010.Sep.11 07:40 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]you are forgiven

Agreed Wink He has started paying me back, so any hospings will be held back unless there is a default in his repayments! lol! Jail

@ DreadWind: No hard feeling bro, just pay me back and stay out of my way till I cool off some - This's been way more hassle than was called for cino!! Though GIR's heckles are still up and he's kinda foaming at the mouth, so ya betta hope I keep a leash on him!!
(2010.Sep.11 07:54 PM)RoJo777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.11 07:40 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]you are forgiven
Though GIR's heckles are still up and he's kinda foaming at the mouth, so ya betta hope I keep a leash on him!!

sounds kinda ghey
dreadwind ftw

36565 ~}B|D{~ thebrotherhood 8 47 Brutalized by dreadwind.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's