AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: [split] Dear Abby, Off thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010.Sep.10 10:37 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.10 10:35 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]nice belt bird

Look at what RJ resisted. Holy fudging shat

I have res'd way more than that

OnwardTowardTheGlory

(2010.Sep.10 09:44 PM)catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]I think I did my 1200'ish with the odachi. I know with the other was when i had 2 1000s in one fight. Snorkelbill can't believe it. And they weren't against someone weak either. Both times were tang battles and I got 3 gps off each

I remember getting huge crits with that too. I thought axe was suppose to be more consistent but not having as high crits. but I think it has most of the high crits in the poi and probably the most consistent damage. does anyone have the 27 end required top LBM wep? Otherwise I think it's better to go axe or just use the lower level long blade weapons. So far the higher I go, the worse they are. I don't care about average damage. if I did I wouldn't have chosen LBM to begin with.
(2010.Sep.11 06:50 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.10 09:44 PM)catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]I think I did my 1200'ish with the odachi. I know with the other was when i had 2 1000s in one fight. Snorkelbill can't believe it. And they weren't against someone weak either. Both times were tang battles and I got 3 gps off each

I remember getting huge crits with that too. I thought axe was suppose to be more consistent but not having as high crits. but I think it has most of the high crits in the poi and probably the most consistent damage. does anyone have the 27 end required top LBM wep? Otherwise I think it's better to go axe or just use the lower level long blade weapons. So far the higher I go, the worse they are. I don't care about average damage. if I did I wouldn't have chosen LBM to begin with.

I think that Zeon and AsgardThor have them.
LBM was/is the poor mans weapon, heavy donators should go shotty
no offense guys but we`re getting a little off topic here. Think this should be split off and given its own thread.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's