AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bender and co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Heh. All of our football talk was moved to OTW. Might wanna check there for anything else missing.

Novapain

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
lmao ben left cause d and i got online...woot im guessing bendo and bird are breeding...get back here and take your beating like you love it

love the fact one or two mil bonuses can own bender...man you are a weak cute koala now
(2010.Sep.13 08:51 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be the strongest in the game until I retired. Now that I am back I can only win with mil bonuses.

It's OK Pun, you still have your sense of humor!
i know man..funny i kept it hidden...first used in on loki...then it had no effect though..thats my point
now this is the worst ever...ffn sucks ass

You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 99
(2010.Sep.13 09:16 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i know man..funny i kept it hidden...first used in on loki...then it had no effect though..thats my point
now this is the worst ever...ffn sucks arse

You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

I had 60 minutes on CrazyJoker a couple hours ago, and it wasn't a Zerk.
Woah. My mind's been blown, man. I had a good zinger for G2's little cry about what his actions got him, and the thread was gone before I got it out. Sad
(2010.Sep.13 09:16 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i know man..funny i kept it hidden...first used in on loki...then it had no effect though..thats my point
now this is the worst ever...ffn sucks arse

candy running out maybe?
(2010.Sep.13 09:28 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Woah. My mind's been blown, man. I had a good zinger for G2's little cry about what his actions got him, and the thread was gone before I got it out. Sad

so a metalica fan?
I'm, honestly, not getting the joke. Gargle this d.ck, if you're just going to keep asking the same stupid question. Redface
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's